The PROVIDERplus hereby agrees to supply membership entitlements to you, the provider, for the purpose of benefits to be attributed to assist with the preparation for transition to the NDIS Commission, and to confer on you the membership rights in accordance with our rules upon sign-up in consideration of you agreeing to pay the required subscription fee and complying with the rules set out here by PROVIDERplus.
The membership fee is an Annual fee that may be selected to be paid Monthly; however in both instances it is non-refundable. Membership is not transferable from individual to another and is intended to be used by the individual person in the name it is allocated, and not for a whole organisation. PROVIDERplus may suspend, vary or withdraw any of these services without notice.
PROVIDERPlus membership is intended for the named member only and access to the Membership site is not to be provided to other individuals within the same organisation. It is intended that any person accessing the membership site is a fully paid member. Membership may be revoked in this instance that login details, user names and passwords are shared with non members.
Access to Services
Services provided by the PROVIDERplus will only be made to subscribed member(s) and will be made via any means and / or medium deemed appropriate by PROVIDERplus.
- Platinum and Premium Members receive five hours consultation as part of their membership.
- Members consultation is generic by nature and not intended to replace financial, business, legal or other advice specific to your business. PROVIDERplus suggests always getting your own independent advice before making decisions based on consultation.
- PROVIDERPlus provides consultation via the phone only as part of membership. Onsite consultation can be booked at the standard hourly rate.
- Membership hours can used to provide assistance on the following:
- Audit preparation
- Support during the audit process
- Answer generic questions on registration and the NDIS
- Queries on the pricing guide
- General support and advice on the NDIS scheme
- Consultation cannot be used to:
- Contacting the NDIS Commission, NDIA, or other government agency on your behalf
- The creation, review or editing of any documentation, templates or policies/procedures
Membership / Cessation / Termination
Members can cease their membership only by giving us written notice. Noting that membership is annual and will be due for the full year, even when cancelled prior to the full 12 months.
Please note, that the information you provide on this form is “personal information” which is being collected for the purposes of processing your application, to provide you with membership services and to keep you informed of upcoming events. The intended recipient of this information will be PROVIDERplus and its partners. Please note that the provision of this information by you is voluntary. However, if you do not provide the information requested, the PROVIDERplus may be unable to process your application or provide all agreed services.
- Membership is activated when we receive from you a completed application form and payment against membership fees.
- Payment may be paid either by monthly instalments or in an annual amount. Regardless of payment instalments, membership is subscribed for a full 12 months with the full amount being owed.
- A receipt will be issued upon receipt of payment via the online system, Stripe. Please contact email@example.com if you need a full tax invoice
- Membership is for one (1) year commencing on the date your application is accepted.
- There is no refund of any membership fees should you cancel your membership at any stage during your membership year.
- Membership is non-transferable to other individuals.
- You must notify us of changes to your contact details in writing to allow us to keep our records up to date.
- Services provided by PROVIDERplus in relation to membership plan are only available to designated member(s).
- PROVIDERplus accepts no liability for the provision of services to assigned representatives.
- PROVIDERplus reserves the right to change, from time to time, the services available to members.
- Any variations made to these Terms & Conditions may be made by the PROVIDERplus without express written notice to existing members and will be effective seven (07) days after the posting on the PROVIDERplus’s website.
PROVIDERplus offers payment of the annual membership fee via Stripe.
Supplemental, specialist and customised products may also be made available, on a fee for service basis, at special rates for members in most cases. Such products may include but are not limited to:
- Seminars, Workshops and Conferences
- Training Courses
- Specialised Services
- Representation and Mediation etc.
Advisory and Consultation Services
Any advice (verbal / non-verbal / written) provided by our advisers / consultants and / or staff:
- is given in good faith;
- is given on the basis that you have fully and accurately disclosed all relevant facts to us; and
- relates only to the facts which you have disclosed to us and to your individual circumstances.
Verbal advice may not represent the only or definitive solution to your enquiry or contain all the detail required to answer your enquiry fully, as the nature of the communication is instantaneous and prevents extensive deliberation. You should carefully consider the extent to which our verbal advice suits your objectives, financial situation or needs before acting on it as we may not be able to take them fully into account during a brief telephone conversation or initial meeting.
PROVIDERplus is not liable for the provision and use of advice to any member where that advice is used to the detriment of the related member property.
In relation to the provision of membership services:
- We exclude all implied conditions and warranties, except those of which the exclusion would contravene any statute or cause any part of these terms and conditions to be void;
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for any loss or damage (whether foreseeable or not) suffered by any person acting on our advice, whether the loss or damage arises in connection with our negligence, default or lack of care, any misrepresentation or any other cause; and
- Our liability is limited to providing you with the services again.